Welcome to ROLLHILL!
A physics based racing game where you don't drive a car, nor a bike, but a single wheel! Actually, drive would be an overstatement, because it has no brakes, nor gas, just gravity and balance!
A freeroll down the montain... the ultimate downhill!
Your key to success is stabilizing the wheel while maintaining a trajectory to stay on track. Sounds easy at first, but takes some time to master!
Now, have you got what it takes to be the ROLLHILL champion?
WHAT YOU GET
Current release brings 5 levels of varying difficulties and dynamics where you can learn the basics and eventually compete to set best times!
If you think you have got a record time, screenshot-share your run score in comments below!
Yeah, we know that's a ghetto system, please bear with us, while we're working on the competition layer in-game.
While alpha, this is a fully playable game showcasing the core mechanics, but in our minds, it's far from being complete. We launched now to start gather feedback and hear your opinion!
Desktop & WebGL:
- LEFT / RIGHT arrows to BALANCE
- SPACE / ENTER to QUICK RESTART
- ESCAPE to PAUSE
- DESKTOP: Use launchers Input tab to rebind controls
- TAP & HOLD .. LEFT / RIGHT sides of the screen to BALANCE
- Use TOP RIGHT buttons to PAUSE / QUICK RESTART accordingly
WHAT COMES NEXT
- Competitive layer in-game
- Difficulty and physics tweaks
- More design details, ambience sounds, gameplay sounds
- More levels & locations
- Your feedback
Read more about our vision in the road to BETA devlog
ADD TO COLLECTION ... FOLLOW ... LEAVE FEEDBACK
Make sure you add ROLLHILL to your collection to be one of the first to receive updates! You are also welcomed to follow our teams profile!
Please do report of any bugs, suggestions or any other feedback you might have in the comments section!
BEHIND THE SCENES
We are currently two people working on ROLLHILL:
- Imants Bērziņš (@elvensight): LEVELS & PHYSICS
- Toms Seisums (@tomsseisums): SCRIPTING & UI & SOUND
Both of us share duties of any other tasks.
Read more on the inception of ROLLHILL in our devlog